Wednesday, June 20, 2007

boxes/silently screaming



i'm not
gonna cry.
gonna talk.
gonna hold on.
gonna remember.

no one wants to hear me go on about this. NO one. so i won't.

i'm tired and sick. and this is a very dumb idea. its pointless and it makes me weak. so what am i doing? i don't know..

but i'm closing off again. its my only outlet, that box was comfy.

and blind.

this is so dumb, i can't believe myself.

but "you have broken me, all the way down, you'll be the last, you'll see."*

no more of this, nope. i'm going back into the cover of darkness. back to the proctection.

i wish you would stop me. i wish you would speak. i wish you could remember how. i can help you out, i can. but you have told me, you have told me not to try. and so you can't help me, i know you could, but you won't.

we could help eachother out here, if we could talk. but we are sore. we are hurt. we are stubborn. we are tired. we are blind. we are such jackasses.

you are screaming out in your silent march. i am silent in my constant screams.

you're in your box, and now i'm in mine. who will knock now?

(* from "all the way down" from once)

No comments: